More than insurance...
Involved with our community.
Giving back to the community is our passion.
We have joined with a number of businesses and nonprofits inside our community that are working to make a better, healthier Oregon. Our goal is to build strong families, solid schools, and a thriving economy for our future. Our team attends events, luncheons, "fun-runs", and we sponsor many events.
We support local efforts.
- American Cancer Society
- Antique Powerland Museum
- Boys & Girls Club of Salem, Marion, & Polk Counties
- Bridgeway Recovery Services
- Capital Fútbol Club
- CASA of Marion County
- Catholic Community Services
- Center for Hope & Safety
- Family Building Blocks
- Garten Services
- Home Builders Association of Marion & Polk Counties
- Keizer Chamber of Commerce
- Keizer Bloomin' Iris Open
- McNary Athletic Booster Club
- Mid-Willamette Valley Community Action Agency
- Oregon Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation
- Oregon Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Pacific Rim Baseball Academy
- Partnerships in Community Living of Oregon
- Salem Academy Christian Schools
- Salem Angels
- Salem Art Association
- Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Salem Contractors Exchange
- Salem Family YMCA
- Salem Free Clinics
- Salem Leadership Foundation
- Union Gospel Mission
- United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley
- West Salem Softball
- Willamette Valley Center for Wellness
When you obtain Huggins Insurance you get friendly, experienced advisors, and prudent coverage. Your investment goes further than just your own home or business. Huggins Insurance is dedicated to giving back to the community.
You make a difference.
If you want to help, we encourage you to connect with us. We’ll help facilitate your passion with the mission of a local nonprofit.